Payden & Rygel provides superior solutions by employing
a staff whose education, experience and vision have made the firm a leader
in the field. We welcome the opportunity to speak with talented and
motivated individuals who wish to meet this challenge.
If you are interested in a career with Payden & Rygel, please submit
your resume to the firm's human resources department at email@example.com.
Investment Analyst (Emerging Markets)
• Research, monitor and investigate changes, trends and fluctuations in the U.S., European, and Emerging Markets with a focus on sovereign and investment grade and high yield corporate issuers to identify investment values for European clients.
• Interpret data relating to price, yield, stability and future trends of investments.
• Review corporate financial records, management rack records, industry positioning, financial ratios, and extrapolate information on future earnings and growth of companies in the U.S., European and Emerging markets and industries.
• Prepare presentations and weekly, monthly and quarterly compilations of client reports.
• Review and analyze client portfolios, ensuring that they have been invested in line with clients’ guidelines, including compliance with German investment laws.
• Communicate with clients, trustees and custodians, as well as with internal management, specifically with the compliance division, to ensure that trades and corporate action confirmations are properly communicated.
Los Angeles, CA
Send cover letter & c.v. to H.R. Dept, Payden & Rygel, P.O. Box 712492 , Los Angeles, CA 90071-7492